Measles : symptoms control and prevention
What is Measles (Rubeola)
Measles : symptoms control and prevention :– It is an acute viral infection characterized by A final state with a maculopopular rash erupting successively over the neck and face trunk arms and legs and accompanied by high fever.
Measles virus the causes of measles in an RNA virus of the genus morbillivirus in the family paramyxoviridae.
- RNA Paramyxovirus
- Measles is Characterized by a sudden onset of high fever
- There may be sneezing, nasal discharge, cough, redness of eye and photo phobia.
- Infective materials is secretions of nose throat and respiratory tract.
Control and prevention
- Isolation of the patient for seven day after the rashs offers.
- Immunization of contact with in 2 days of exposures
- Prevention is by measles vaccination. It is given at 9 month of age.