Insert symbol in m.s word 2013
Insert symbol in m.s word 2013:– Hello friends, welcome to yourstudinotes.com, today we are going to tell you about the insert symbol through this post, so stay tuned to our website. so let’s start.
The symbol is a very important tool of M.S word when a user types any type of document in M.S word and if in such case they have to insert any special type of symbols in their document and that symbol is not given on our keyboard. With the help of the Insert Symbols Tool, we can insert any type of symbol in our document, in this many types of symbols are given, all those symbols are given which are not given on our keyboard, keeping this in mind Micro-soft Keeping in mind the problem of the user, the company has provided the facility of Symbol tool in M.S word. There are many symbols in it like For
example:- Arrow Sign, Bita Sign, Drgee Sign, etc.
- First of all, place your cursor where you want to insert any type of symbol.
- After that, you click on the Insert tab of M.S Word.
- After this, you choose the Symbol Group.
- After this, after clicking on the symbol button, you can insert your symbol from the drop-down dialog box.
- And if your symbol is not found in that dialog box, then you can insert your symbol by clicking on the More Option.
- In Symbol Tool, with the help of the Shortcut key button to insert a Symbol, we can also insert a symbol by creating a shortcut key.
Read also more this post:-