How to insert picture in ms word
How to insert picture in ms word:- Hello friends welcome to yourstudynotes.com Today we are going to tell you how to insert images through this post, so let’s start.
In the document of insert image m.s word 2013, we can set any type of image along with the text. m.s word provides us this type of facility. In this, we can put the saved image and if our computer does not have the image as per our wish, then we can also apply the image by selecting it online. This facility has also been given to us in m.s word. An image is placed on top of the text written in the document of ms word to decorate or show it better. When we put an image in any document of MS Word 2013, after applying the image, we can change that image to a different shape.
Steps to Insert Image:-
You can put the image in m.s word in two ways.
1. First of all open that document of m.s word in which the image is to be placed.
2. Then click on Insert Tab.
3. There will be an Illustrations group in it.
4. Click on the button of picture button in it.
5. If you have clicked on the picture option, then the dialog box will open in front of you, then wherever your image is saved, go there and insert the image.
6. After that the image will be inserted into your document.
Friends, in the first method, the image has been inserted offline, now we will learn how to insert the image online in this step.
- Place the cursor where we want to insert the image.
- Then go to the insert tab.
- There will be an Illustration group in it, click on the option of the online picture in it.
- After that ,a window will open, in its search bar, search for the kind of image you want in the search bar.
- Then select any image you want from the given image and click on insert.
Your image will be inserted.
Read also more this post:-