Communicable disease and its types of Communicable
Communicable disease and its types of Communicable :- It is a common term which is includes both infection and contagions disease. the communicable disease is the transmitted form one person to another person or from a reservoir to a susceptible host. example ;- Tuberculosis etc.
Communicable period is time period require or transmission of infections agent from reservoir to a susceptible host. controlled by
- Improvement of person hygiene
- Improvement of social hygiene
- Awareness about health.
- Awareness about disease.
- Respiratory Infections :- e.g. Tuberculosis
- Intestinal Infection :- e.g. – Hepatitis
- Arthropod borne Infections :- e.g. — Plague etc
- Surface Infections :- e.g. – Leprosy etc
- Sexually Transmitted disease :- e.g. – AIDS etc
- Chicken Pox
- Whooping Cough