Acne : cause , Prevention and Treatment
Acne : cause , Prevention and Treatment :- Acne is also as acne vulgar-is is a long term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are logged with dead skin cells and oil form the skin.
It is characterized by blackheads or whiteheads pimples, oily skin and possible scarring . It primarily affects areas of the skin with a relatively high number of oil glands. Including the face upper part of the chest and back.
- changes in hormones levels which is ages between 12-24 such as during puberty pregnancy and before menstrual period.
- Increased sebum production
- changes inside the hair follicle.
- Certain Medicines
- Certain cosmetic products
Prevention and treatment of Acne
it’s difficult to prevent acne. But you can take steps at home to help prevent acne after treatment. These steps include
- Washing your face twice a day with an oil free cleanser
- Using can over the counter acne cream to remove excess oil
- Avoiding makeup that contains oil.
- Removing makeup and cleaning your skin thoroughly before bed.
- showering after exercising
- Avoiding tight fitting clothing.
- Eating a healthy diet with minimal refined sugars
- Reducing stress.